While there are numerous firms offering opposition research services, they tend to focus on information that can be data-mined from behind a desk. Our opposition research team utilizes a proprietary investigative method specifically designed to learn as much about the candidate and his organization while always remaining conscious of any time and budget constraints. Our work may include:
- Profiling the candidate’s background, family and lifestyle.
- Surveillance to document the candidate’s behavior and associations.
- Summarizing the candidate’s public profile through research of media.
- Summarizing the candidate’s professional reputation through enquiries with human sources.
- Checks with relevant regulatory bodies and searches of local legal databases to ensure no disciplinary or legal action has been taken against the candidate.
- Researching significant associations of the candidate.